Santa Claus Websites – Design and Development – Christmas
Santa Claus Websites…
Many Santas, myself included, want to squeeze as much as we can into our Santa seasons… and we want to extend the season by working with photo studios early in the season and even making appearances at ‘Christmas in July’ events.
Top Google rankings and an extraordinary website will help with that…
I’m Ed Taylor. Santa Ed.
I owned a marketing agency for many years, The Internet Marketing Group. As the name implies we specialized in Internet marketing.
As you know, having a website is fine, but having a “marketing-oriented” website that enjoys first page Google rankings… well that’s the difference between paying for a website and having a website that is paying you. To see what I mean Click Here
Here are some of the “mobile-friendly” websites that we have made for Santas…
and Southern Santa Curt in the Atlanta area…
I have spent much of the last 20 years as an Internet Marketing coach and professional speaker who has delivered more than 3,000 presentations on marketing small businesses.
From my perspective there are 4 “musts” for a Santa website:
1. It MUST appear near the top of Google on your important “keywords.”
2. It MUST represent you well and incorporate marketing elements that increase inquiries & bookings
3. It MUST be affordable.
4. It MUST be easy for a “non-techie” to update/maintain.
I have spent the last 20 years as an Internet marketing consultant and speaker and our team has spent the last 15 years developing websites for small business owners.
We are very good at what we do. You can see examples of Santa websites we developed CLICK HERE
You can see examples of my work as an Internet marketer on Google.
Simply click the links to the Google searches below and see where my SantaEd.com website shows up:
- Santa Claus for hire Hollywood CLICK HERE
- Santa Claus for hire Los Angeles CLICK HERE
- Santa Claus for hire Santa Monica CLICK HERE
- Santa Claus Los Angeles CLICK HERE
- Santa Claus for party Hollywood CLICK HERE
and of course many dozens more…
We will develop an affordable website that represents you well, is easy to update and maintain, and is “optimized” to achieve top Google rankings on your most important keywords.
There are a couple of caveats:
- You will need to write, or have someone write, the content for the website, your bio, what you do, the area you serve, etc. I will guide you with what is needed but you must provide it.
- There is no guarantee of top Google rankings on all of your keywords.
The cost (investment) for our websites CLICK HERE
If you are interested please email or call me at 424-343-9555